Don’t you care about the spare-parts. Help is at hand.
Are you thinking of buying a car? Oh, have you already analysed all the cars in the market? You are spoilt for choice these days. There are so many models to choose from that it is easier for your wife out to buy a saree. Add to that the choice of a second hand car and you have hundreds of models to choose from. I am attempting a partial list, I am not sure if this is comprehensive. No harm in trying though
1. AUDI; the four circles beckon you, don’t they. If only you had the moolah.
2. BMW; the even dependable brand
3. CHEVROLET: A General Motors Brand (GM) with Optra , Captiva , Cruze , Spark . Opel Astra , Opel Sail , Corsa, Tavera , Enjoy, Forester
4. DAEWOO, the Korean company that has shut shop. But you can still get their second hand models viz. Cielo , Matiz
5. FIAT: They finally seem to have shrugged off the negative images of its old cousin the Premier. Their successful models in India inclide the Palio , Uno , Palio Stiyle , Lenia, Punto
6. FORD has set the market on fire with its price competitive Figo and the Ecosport. Not to forget their old favourites like Ikon , Fiesta , Endevaour
7. HONDA: This Japanese company has entrenched itself in the fuel efficiency sensitive Indian market with its City , Accord , Crv , Ivetec , Brio, Mobilio , Amaze. It now even has diesel variants.
8. HYUNDAI: The second largest automobile manufacturer has an impressive portfolio of models like Santro , Xing , Accent , Sonnata, Tucson, I-10 , I 20, Verna , Fludic
9. JAGUAR: The premium car market is all set for a boom with the Indian middle class reaching out for the big stars now.
10. MITSUBISHI MOTORS with its old favorite the Pajero Sports and the dependable workhorses Lancer, Outlander and Cedia.
11. NISSAN: Nissan is slowly but surely penetrating the parket with its Micra, Teana , Sunny , Xtrail
12. OPEL another GM brand is silent for some time now but the second hand car market still vouches for the likes of Opel astra , l Sail, Corsa
13. SKODA the old Czech company, another brand of the GM stable is known for its high quality with models like Octavia , Fabia , Superb , Laura , Rapid , Yetti
14. TATA: Tata still has the imagination of the Indian public be it the originaly Sumo that started the SUV revolution in India or its popular models like Indica, Indigo or Safari Dicor
15. TOYOTA: Toyota has firmed up a reputation for longevity of its flagship model the Innova, and its old favorite the Qualis. Add to it’s portfolio the models like Quallis , Innova , Corolla , Altis, Fortuner, Prado
16. Volkswagen (VW) the renowned German maker has a following with their Polo, Jetta, Passat, Tourag
While going out to buy a new car you need to keep in mind certain things.
Firstly that you need a space to park it. In your own garage, in the Padosi’s garage, on the road, on the street or wherever you find a place. I have seen cars parked on the roof in hill-stations.
Secondly, you need to know that some car manufacturers are unable to provide spares for their models in the long run. Or perhaps they chose to stop supplies of spares because of diminished returns on them. There have been instances of companies like Daewoo that suddenly close their shops in India and disappear.
Luckily, help is at hand. The Indian market now has leading spareparts suppliers that can provide you with Autoparts and Autospares. Both Offline as well as Online. There are online sparepart marts like Spare-mart.com that Import and Export spare-parts, car parts and are EXIM experts as traders and dealers of NEW, ORIGINAL SPARES/PARTS OF INDIAN CARS. Such dealers import and procure genuine, original replacement spares for the aftermarket. Moreover they are cheaper than the major companies because of lower overheads. Here is a list of the spareparts being supplied by such online retailers:
1. Body Parts
2. Engine Parts
3. Electrical Parts
4. Alternators/ Dynamo
5. Starters, Bendix, Solenoids Switch
6. Crank Sensors, Throttle Sensors
7. Auto Electronics Parts
8. Air Conditioning Parts
9. Suspension Parts
10. Shockers Front & Rear
11. Shocker Bush Kit, Mountings
12. Break / Brake Parts
13. Chasis Parts
14. Head Lamp, Tail Lamp, Fog Lamp
15. ECM , ECU
16. Turbo Chargers, Cores & Repair Kit
17. Ignition Coil
18. Car Repair Kits
19. Parts and tools for Car Garage and Workshops
20. Fuel injectors & injection system diesel & petrol Cars
21. Automatic gear box clutch & repair kits valve body , automatic gear box ECU & oil filters
You can be sure that with such online and offline retailers you will never have to face a shortage of spare-parts for your loved cars even after their makers abandon them. So buy cars at peace and enjoy the drive www.spare-mart.com